- recruitmenttype:regular employee
- post categories:technical
- required degree:
- major in:
1. bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical related subjects;
2. having 3 years concept design experiences;
3. work in a down-to-earth manner with sense of responsibility and be comfortable with business travels;
4.experiences of projects for mainstream joint-venture oems are preferred;
5. good in english is preferred.
1. responsible for pre-sale docking with customer requirements and updating proposed concepts according to customer requirements;
2. responsible for technical communication with suppliers and itemize proposed concepts in depth;
3. responsible for assisting the sales engineers for advancing the project, coordinating for departmental resources, and taking the lead in accomplishing technical bidding tasks;
4. responsible for investigating on the cutting-edge technologies and major stumbling blocks of the trade; formulate the r&d direction of new technologies;
5. responsible for assisting for accomplishing routine departmental management activities such as standardization of proposed concepts and etc;
6. responsible for coordinating & solving the major deviations between concepts and designs during the project execution process; complete on the deviation report and cost analysis report.